Monday, June 27, 2005

Traveling today. No blogging 'til Tuesday.

No blogging today but tomorrow I'll post on an error-plagued Raleigh N&O editorial concerning the high school dropout rate in North Carolina.

Also, I'll post concerning some questionable statements the N&O's public editor made about Iraq and Afghanistan war reporting.

Another post will look back at some of the issues raised in prior years be UNC-CH's summer reading program for incoming freshmen.

And there'll be more if I've recovered from travel by then.

Have a nice day.

John

2 comments:

Barry said...

Be safe in your travels, John!

Anonymous said...

John,

I recently discovered your blog via a link from one of the "big" blogs, I can't remember which. I'm enjoying what I read so far. Keep up the good work, and come visit another North Carolina blog when you get a chance, my DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS.