Friday, February 17, 2006

Those alarming Democrats

Betsy Newmark ends a post with:

Actually, probably nothing solidifies Bush's base more than seeing the media and the Democrats go crazy over such a non-issue like the gap between the shooting and informing the world about the hunting accident story.

We remember that, for all the reasons we have to be dissatisfied with Bush, the alternative is too alarming for conservatives to turn on the administration.
You're right, Betsy.

And it's not only conservatives who are alarmed by the prospect of people such as Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Howard Dean, Barbara Boxer, Dennis Kucinich, and Ted Kennedy taking over the government.

Many independents and democrats are also alarmed.

Excluding people who are part of “the Democratic base,” have you heard a single person in the last few years say, “I sometimes wish Al Gore was President?”

4 comments:

FriendsofFreedom said...

I really like your blog. You seem to think a lot like me.
Search "Danger Management" for some of my blogs, if you have time, or care to.

Keep up the good work.


Eternal Vigilance.

Anonymous said...

Excluding people who are part of “the Democratic base,” have you heard a single person in the last few years say, “I sometimes wish Al Gore was President?"

No, I haven't, but I haven't been to Syria or Saudi Arabia or Iran, either lately. I am assuming that is the only reason I haven't heard that particular sentiment.

I do think someone heard Saddam Hussein say it, recently.

JWM said...

Hi friends of freedom,

Glad you posted and I hope you keep coming back.

Straightarrow,

Again, you're right on.

Please let me know you got this message.

I want to know we are keeping in touch.

Just say you got the Gore message.

John

Anonymous said...

Got the Gory message...uh, Gore.