Friday, March 10, 2006

Blogger support failure. Things still not 100%

Folks,

JinC suffered a major support failure by Blogger beginning Tuesday, Mar. 7, around 8 pm Eastern. Other bloggers got hit with the same failure, which Blogger says is new fixed.

But as many of you know, when Blogger fixes things thay don't always stay fixed.

I'm still having some difficulties, including accessing draft posts and parts of my archives. But it seems I can put up new posts.

I just got the Mar. 9 Churchill Series post up. I'm hoping this post goes up too.

After that I'll post something concerning Michael Barone.

I've just arrived in England so jet lag is setting in.

But later today or early tomorrow I'll be posting some eyewitness material from London. The newspapers and friends here agree: The National Health Service is in serious trouble. I'll share information about that as well as taking a look at how the papers here are covering news from the states.

If all goes well, I'll get another Churchill Series post up tonight, Mar. 10, with more posts tomorrow.

Please bear with me.

There's quite a lot on its way if Blogger cooperates.

John

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you normall post Churchil from NC, shouldn't you post something on FDR from London?

-AC