Thursday, April 06, 2006

A great country and a grand old flag

Michelle Malkin has a post reminding us to fly the Red, White and Blue. Her post's filled with comments affirming America. It includes touching and inspiring photos.

If you're like most people who visit here, and you go to Michelle's post, I think you'll find yourself saying, "John's slipping. In the old days he would have told us it was a "Don't Miss."

I hope parents and children look at the post together and talk about it.

I hope Grandparents call "the kids."

And I hope we all say, "I've got 10 minutes. I can email a link to three people. Here's goes."

You'll be firing three "rounds" in the War for Civilization, which can't be won without a strong and free America.

Fly the flag.

That will upset those who only want to fly a Red or a White flag?

All the more reason to fly the "grand old flag."

0 comments: