Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Visit Melanie Sill's blog. And where is Ruth Sheehan's blog?

Folks,

I'm in a rush but will post plenty this evening.

Meanwhile, make a visit to N&O exec news editor Melanie Sill's blog. Read her post, Lacrosse team: Beyond the rape claim. Then read the comment thread. One of our JinC regulars, Locomotive Breath, has a comment there. It's tops.

I've got a few too.

Here's one of them below. You may recall Sheehan early on wrote two column's attacking the lacrosse team.

More tonight.

Comment from: John [Visitor] · http://www.johnincarolina.com
04/11/06 at 11:49
Melanie,

I've been getting emails saying news columnist Ruth Sheehan's blog has disappeared.

So I searched for it just now.

I can't find it either.

What's happening?

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they couldn't find it on the AP wire?

-AC

Anonymous said...

Ms. Sill claims to have mentioned the criminal record of the purported rape victim. Do I bother to point out to her that the few times it's mentioned it's buried in one sentence at the end of the article followed by fluff from her lawyer at the time about what a truthful person she is? Nah. Waste of electrons.