Saturday, January 06, 2007

This made me smile

I'm often away from the computer when a thought about some item for a post comes to mind.

If I'm home, I usually stop what I'm doing, go to the computer, and "save" the thought by typing it into a "Blog scraps" folder for a later look.

A post thought came to me today while I was in the kitchen with my wife. I headed for the computer while repeating the thought under my breath so I'd have it just right for typing.

Then I heard my wife say:

"John, I love it when you walk away talking to yourself. It's so sexy."
Just another reason why I love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

Thank you for sharing, now I am smiling too!

Duke Parent

Anonymous said...

Ouch John!

I tried it and my wife asked if there was something bothering me, actually was rather upset about it!

I was mumbling '...da#@ wh@r& has f&^k%$ up ...'.

Wife's out shopping now, so that problem is solved.

You need to be a little more careful on what ideas you share with guys like me!

I'll let you know how much you owe me when she gets back.


(sounds like you have a great wife there!)