Sunday, April 01, 2007

Liestoppers has some April Fools’ fun

Liestoppers today has a wonderful April Fools’ post.

I learned about it when I got a call early this morning from Duke’s President, Dick Brodhead.

“John, there’s this really, really confusing post at Liestoppers. The facts keep changing, and it says I’ve resigned.

I don’t recall Bob Steel or Karla Holloway telling me to do that.

Do you think John Burness would’ve issued a resignation press release without first telling me?”

“No, I don’t. Who wrote the post?”

“Joan Foster and Baldo.”

“Oh, they have wonderful senses of humor. I’ll bet it’s just an April Fools’ joke.”

“Well, whatever they did was bad enough. But if you say it was just a joke, then I look forward to them proving their innocence at their trial.”

“AT THEIR TRIAL?!!!”

“Yes, just before I called you, I called Mike Nifong and …..”

Hat tip: James B. Duke
_______________________________

Folks, don’t miss the post. You’ll laugh unless you’re a disciple of the 88.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless! :)