Sunday, December 23, 2007

To Our Military and Their Families My Deepest Thanks

If you're part of America's military forces, have someone in your family who is, are a veteran or a veteran’s family member, or if you're one of those who lost a loved one who made the supreme sacrifice, I just want to say to you a heartfelt "thank you."

I'd never have had the good life I've had without the service and sacrifice of America’s military and their families.

The same holds for my family and literally billions of others in this world whose lives are better and safer because of you.

Tomorrow at a Christmas Eve Service when my wife and I give thanks, you all will be first on our list.

That isn't much, but it let's you know how we feel.

May God watch over all of you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And my thanks as well.

Anonymous said...

Count two more North Carolinans in that.

Anonymous said...

And one more of your readers.
Corwin

Anonymous said...

And one more of your readers.
Corwin

Anonymous said...

And another.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I want to join the list.

Our troops are the greatest.

They don't deserve our MSM.

Neither do the rest of us.

Duke '81

mac said...

Amen to that.

Anonymous said...

Please add us to the list.

A very grateful California family