Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best blogger with fewest readers?

In my limited blog world experience, it's David Boyd.

Here's a sample post:

The apple nearest the tree

Romney:

I believe in my Mormon faith and I endeavor to live by it. My faith is the faith of my fathers – I will be true to them and to my beliefs. Some believe that such a confession of my faith will sink my candidacy. If they are right, so be it.

But I think they underestimate the American people. Americans do not respect believers of convenience.
But what could be more convenient than having the same beliefs as one's 'fathers?'
_______________________

Folks, I hope you give David a look.

And if you do, make sure you don't skip these posts: What hell must be like, Evan Williams Single Barrell, and Fear no one.

David Boyd's just a click away here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But what could be more convenient than having the same beliefs as one's 'fathers?'"

It strikes me as not so much "convenient" as just plain "normal."

In my observation the vast majority of people believe whatever they were taught as children. I don't understand it (I was raised Catholic and became an agnostic) but I do recognize it as unremarkable human behavior, not requiring any special explanation in this particular case.