Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you to killerleft

At this DBR forum site, killerleft commented and linked to my post: Making Duke Research a "must read."

I appreciate his doing that, especially because he said he didn’t agree with me on many other things I post.

But he recognizes the importance of matters relating to Duke University’s actions and inactions in response to Crystal Mangum’s and Mike Nifong’s lies.

Killerleft cited some of his concerns centered on student welfare.

I hope you give
his posting a look.

If you do, you’ll see his posting drew some comments.

I plan to respond in the next few days to a few of them here.

I’ll also be asking the DBR moderator how I can best let DPR forum readers know I’ve responded.

Right now, I just want to again say thank you to killerleft.

0 comments: